If you have a heart for serving others and are interested in learning more about how you can help, please reach out to us. There are several opportunities.
Click the button below to fill out our volunteer form today!
Your financial support has a direct and positive effect on the lives of our young moms and their little ones. We depend on the generosity of advocates like you. Your support helps us to invest in the future of women and their children, so they can build strong families and, in turn, a stronger community.
Below are some ideas to help you determine the size and scope of your gift. For more information about these options, call 419.241.5554.
You can also make a one-time or recurring donation by clicking the donate button.
To create an online account:
1. Go to Kroger Community Rewards and click on “Enroll Now.”
2. Enter your e-mail, choose a password and find the store location you shop at most and hit “Create Account.”
3. Kroger will send a link to your e-mail to verify your account. Simply click the link to verify.
4. Link to your Kroger Plus Card by entering your Plus Card Number or Alternate ID Number.
To link your account to Mom’s House:
1. On your account, click “Enroll” in Community Rewards.
2. Search for Mom’s House (no apostrophe after the second “m”) or enter our code number 80805, check the box next to our name and hit “Enroll.”
We value your commitment to the mission and vision of Mom’s House to pave the way to a life free from poverty, abuse, cyclical patterns and a lack of education. Our 990 IRS form includes pertinent financial details, such as total contributions and grants recieved, salaries and compensation for key employees, expenses, assets, liabilities and more.
In-Kind Contributions are always appreciated! Our current wish list is below.
If you can help with any of these items, please give us a call at 419.241.5554.